Partnering with ISLS
“Formed in the spirit of dynamic growth, social justice and intellectual pursuits.”
01 Core Values
ISLS is built on Integrity and Trust. The ability to achieve rests upon continuous trying; failure occurs when you quit trying. Focus and hard work, love and sincerity, Total commitment and professionalism, together, lead to inward satisfaction of success. Drop by drop makes a river and pools of water make an ocean
02 Tradition Of Diversity
I’m a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
01 Our Roots
International Student Liaison Services had its humble beginnings in Canada where a former Nigerian school teacher’s family moved and began their studies. ISLS began in 2007 through contacts with Government officials, Canadian educational institutions, and the Nigerian Ministry of Education.
02 What We Do
- Arrange Seminars with topic of interest for schools, government officials, company staff
- Arrange Student’s yearly visits for summer programs to Canada.
- Coordinate Holiday visits to Canada.
- Recruit international students for universities.
- ESLI/Bridge Program.
Additional Fees Apply:
- Book quality and comfortable hotel accommodation.
- Recruit immigrants for immigration consultants.
- Process Students study visa through immigration consultants in Canada.
- Book flights from or within Canada if required.
03 Your Role
Agents of International Student Liaison Services